Community Update - Waterfall 1.2
Waterfall 1.2 is out! Here's the patch notes, straight from the repo.
- Fixed searches being case sensitive
- Fixed error log spam relating to non-existent blogs
- Fixed blocking (probably)
- Improved dynamic message box rendering and added a utility function to do it instead of the very stupid, very convoluted way it was being done before
- Post buttons now change when pressed to let you know that stuff is happening
- Pages can now be deleted
- Re-added mutual notes mode, but renamed it to "notes from people I follow"
- Re-added OC Only mode
- All text on the site is ready to be localised. See the GitHub for details on how to get involved.
- Language checks have been separated out into their own Action workflow
- Test strategy updated. PHP version support has been expanded
- Updated Pillow requirement for Raven to mitigate a few CVEs
- Added PHPStan to force me to write better code and make things less terrible for everyone
- Code now passes PHPStan Level 0 checks